Fires Due to Cigarettes Extinguished in Pots

Karen King & Associates Inc. General Fires Due to Cigarettes Extinguished in Pots

General

Fires Due to Cigarettes Extinguished in Pots

Posted By josh


With the frequency of fire losses in multi-family buildings this year, we wanted to send you information on the dangers of improper disposal of cigarettes in potting soil.

Please share this with your Managers, Boards, Owners and Tenants at all of your properties.

Also, please see the attached article regarding a recent large fire in Calgary due to improper disposal of cigarettes.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/calgary-fires-residential-fire-department-dongworth-1.4720900

Photo credit:Sonia Belviso

Written by josh

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Learn more about how we can help with all of your Real Estate concerns

Condo Management Real Estate Property Rentals