To begin, click on the day you would like to make your booking in the calendar below.
Moves must be booked at least five (5) business days in advance.
You may reserve the elevator up to a maximum of four (4) hours.
All times for booking moves are betwen the hours of 9:00 am - 5:00 pm Monday to Friday.
TWO (2) Moves per weekday is permitted.
The time slots for the move are from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm and from 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm.
10:00 am to 4:00 pm on Saturdays and Sundays. Only ONE (1) move is permitted on Saturdays and Sundays.
All moves must be completed in the allocated time frame. Deliveries will be scheduled dependent on elevator and staff availability.
- This form is an application and is not automatically approved. Your condo manager will contact you regarding your request.
- All moves and deliveries, including ground floor, must be ordered five (5) business days in advance. This is to ensure that the security company supervising the move is available
- All moves must be completed within the alloted time frame. Deliveries will be scheduled
- A Damage Deposit is not required by the Condo Corporation, however, any damages that are recorded by the moving supervisor will be charged back to the unit owner for the damages caused to the building.
- For all moves and deliveries, vehicles must park at the loading dock near the Parkade entrance for easy access to the elevators. This applies to the 1st floor residents as well.
- ABSOLUTELY NOTHING (including furniture deliveries and construction materials) except for food deliveries or travellers with suitcases are permitted to be moved in or out through the front lobby or through the east or west stairwell emergency doors withour written permission of the Board.
- A FINE OF $300 will be applied to the unit for breach of the Move and Delivery Policy